Looking for a Delta Wailmer and a Delta Squirtle

Trading Name: Looking for a Delta Wailmer and a Delta Squirtle

Offer: Any pokemon (except legendaries)

Request: Delta Wailmer and Delta Squirtle

Further info: I have managed to find Delta Pikachu and Delta Drifblim within 30 minutes of soaring over Torren, but I’ve spent hour after hour trying to find Delta Wailmer, in vain. Can someone trade a Delta Wailmer please?
About Delta Squirtle, I got the bug of Damian not giving the egg, and saved without knowing. Does someone have a spare Delta Squirtle?

Sure, i could help, do you have discord? can be easier to communicate there PuchongBoy#0239

Sorry, I don’t have Discord. I can be online from 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM (GMT) and from 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM. You?

Sure, i was out just now, sorry.

I’m currently online.

Currently online, can be on for 20+ mins more, and i’ll be going to sleep.

Sorry, I couldn’t be online today, but I can be there tomorrow from 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM and from 11:00 AM - 14:00 AM (GMT).

Some news : I finally met Delta Wailmer and I caught it!
But I’m still looking for a Delta Squirtle. Are you still there?

Yes, im still here.but im sorry i havent been able to reply normally, as im studying for a test. i have breeded the d.squrtile and ill try to get on as the same time as you’re on

Np, I can be there today from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM, from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM and from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Can you tell me your hours, so we can agree in advance on a moment for both of us to log in?

Sure, FYI my time zone is GMT+8

Mine is GMT+2. Would you be interested in a particular pokemon in exchange of Delta Squirtle?

Nope, im fine with anything, but im looking for a mew though, but i dont think a delta is worth that

Edit: also sorry for late reply >_> im studying for the test alot

Np. Didn’t Mew automatically join you during the main plot of your game?
As for mine, sorry but I’m using it in my team. I have every other legendary except the 3 Cre (didn’t do the DEV tower) and Zygarde (KOed it and saved before realizing I was supposed to catch it…)
Good luck for your tests.

Yea, it did, but i want another mew xD. Also thanks for the good luck, anyways i’ll try to be on tmr

I have to say, Mew is quite useful, especially with the TMs not disappearing after use, to teach it moves you need. I used mine with Sword Dance, Thunder Wave and False Swipe to catch almost every pokemon. Even without counting the Ghost type pokemon, that’s a lot of them to catch. I ruined myself in Ultraballs, especially for the legendaries.
I’ll try and be there tomorrow afternoon and evening.

hello, im currently on, i can get on now

I think it would be easier to decide on an hour for both of us to meet. I’ll be there tomorrow from 7 AM to 10 AM, from 11 AM to 14 AM and from 15 AM to 18 AM (GMT). Can you be there at one of these moments?

I can give you D Squirtle as I don’t have work today.

Ok! I can be on at the hours I listed above (GMT).