LF: IV stones Etc, FT: 5IV HA Gible Bagon Etc

Trading Name: Veronicandy (Discord: Candy#3331)

Offer: [Currently breeding, will update with a list of offers once I’m done, no deltas yet] All are 5IV, HA. Can do custom orders as well, but those will take slightly longer depending on its nature.

• Gible: Jolly, EM outrage, iron head, 6IV available for the perfectionists :stuck_out_tongue:

• Shroomish: Adamant, EM bullet seed, 6IV available for the perfectionists :stuck_out_tongue:

• Bagon [NEW!}: Adamant, EM dragon dance, 6IV with and without HA available

• Gible: Jolly, EM outrage, iron head, 5IV with 30 on random (not attack nor speed, which are instrumental for garchomp) stat trading for 2 rare candies

Request:

• 5IV: 1 IV stone -or- 1 dream mist -or- 2 5IV breedjects, unless stated otherwise

• 6IV: 2 IV stones -or- 2 dream mists (if no HA, then 1 is ok)

Further info: For those of you who can’t yet access the higher slots of friend safari :slight_smile: and those who want competitive-quality mons :smiley:

Even a higher slot Friend Safari Pokemon with a good nature is definitely not worth an IV stone. The egg moves could arguably be worth that much if it’s a long chain but with random IVs that usually is not worth it either.

would it be, if it had 4IVs? I only came up with the idea bc one person traded me an IV stone for a random IV’d jolly gabite earlier :stuck_out_tongue:

ah not 5IV ones are even worth 1IV stone. youd need a mon that is 5IV AND has egg moves =)

Ok lol the person who gave me one for random IV’d mon was outstandingly generous xD I guess I’ll just rebreed them 5IV

Can i get the Gible?

sure :slight_smile: I’ll be available all day today so ping me or reply here and we can trade! 5IV for 1 IV stone?

Ok my username is Gustavo12231

ready when you are

Im ready

wait i forgot to put the IV stone

No problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy and thanks :smiley:

Thank you

are the gibles rough skin?

yep!

Can I get a 6IV one? I’ll probably breed it with other dragons.

it’s yours for two IV stones :slight_smile:

better make that 5iv then, sorry. Only have 1 IV stone.

no problem :slight_smile: I can trade now - what’s your trade name?