LF. Delta Lampent/Litwick

Trading Name: SevenSulkySerbs

Offer:Rare candies, IV stones, Synchromons, etc.

Request: Timid natured Delta Litwick/Lampent

Further info: Pokepon machine gave me the worst possible outcome for a nature change on mine right before taking on Kepler City gym.

I can do that! (Gotta get a timid one first lol) @Sevensulkyserbs

Awesome, thanks! Super unlucky that the one time i use pokepon, it screws me over haha

What nature did it became? I am asking out of curiosity @Sevensulkyserbs

it went from timid nature (although the IV’s weren’t the best) to brave nature :(. I was trying to get the mega stone out of it

1 Like

Damn, that is awful ( Better than adamant tho lol)
@Sevensulkyserbs

I will tell ya when i will be lucky enough to get a timid one (But be sure to check once in a while in case someone already has it @Sevensulkyserbs)

I got ittttt. I can trade right now if you want.

whoops! Was away for a little while, my bad! Any particular time tomorrow work for you?

I mean, I am available pretty much all day. I’m available right now and… yeah.

Okey doke, I’ll open up the game now then! Anything you’d like in exchange?

Can I take information in return? Why are Mons with Synchronize so wanted?

Sure! I’m actually not totally sure myself, but my guess is that it saves people time and effort when they’re looking to get a certain pokemon with a particular nature. Especially helpful when trying to catch legendaries and can focus more on IV’s since nature will already be known.

Huh, alrighty then. I’ll send a request rn.

awesome! what’s your trade name?

It’s TailsFx. The Lamp has Pokerus too and since you took a while I got to EV train it too. It’s pretty much ready for competitive.

Thank you so much! Dealing with Anastasia’s Rotom will be much easier now haha. I also really appreciate the pkrs and shiny stone!

Good luck dude, specially with her Mega Metagroos. That thing is so annoying.

Oh yeah, learned that the hard way haha. My plan is to use Torterra to soak up damage and continually earthquake it.

Doesn’t it have Ice Punch? I remember it having Ice Punch and just sweeping me despite having half my team be earth-types.