LF comp cacnea and spiritomb

Trading Name: poseidenj

Offer:

everything here has the relevant IVs (5-6 IV). Larvitars are relaxed with pursuit. Charmanders are modest. Hunater is timid. Marrils have bellydrum/aquajet/waterfall. One drilbur is careful moldbreaker and one is jolly moldbreaker. Mawile is adamant intimidate. Larvesta is timid.

Request: Adamant cacturne w/seed bomb egg and low kick egg moves. Adamant spiritomb. 5 IVs in each (SpA not needed).

Further info: You can pick 3 from the box in exchange for the 2.

nevermind, I’m just gonna toss the megastones onto trashmons. Forget this post and let it die

“megastones”?

Uh like the spiritombite and cacturnite which werej ust taking up item space and annoying me. So I;m just throwing them onto trashmons since I don’t care terribly much about those pokes lol.

Wait, you’re requesting cacnea and spiritomb but you don’t want the megatsones?

No - I don’t think I can actually delete the post. Basically I was going to request them and throw the stones on (and I have the stones to be clear), but I just don’t care enough about either of them to bother actually requesting them upon further thought.

If you want to delete the post, ask a mod/admin to delete it in discord

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.