Legendarys

Hey, I just wanted to ask If there are Plans to add more Legendary Pokemons like in Omicron/Zeta? I just started playing insurgence a few days ago and I love it so far but I am a bit confused where all the legendary Pokemons are since I have not seen any by now and on the other hand Omicron just shoves them into your face ( in a positive way :)) Keep up the good work

All legendaries will be available in the final patch. You’ll see plenty legendaries along your story, just not ones that you can catch.

1 Like

The game is still WIP. The only legendary you can capture currently is Thundurus at the friend safari, where he is lvl 70. So be sure to bring a Delta Gallade or Delta gardevoir when fighting him, and around 50 ultra balls. Also you cannot access the place he’s at unless you have progressed through the game where you get the skill tesseract.

1 Like

Legendaries in Zeta/Omicron were very much shoved into your face. Z/O was terrible about that and Suzerain (The creator of Z/O and Insurgence) has learned from that. As others have said, there is currently only one legendary Pokemon available, but all will be available once the game is complete.

Well seriously, in Insurgence I caught Reshiram, Zekrom, Lugia, Ho-oh, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Rayquaza, Mew, Mewtwo, Thundorous, Uxie, Mesprit, Heatran, Jirachi, Cobalion, Terrakion, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Moltres, Articuno, Xernes, Zygrade, Hoopa, Celebi, and finally Arceus (lvl 100) go for the randomized version