League team!

I’m about to challenge the league. However, I am very paranoid that my team is in no condition to defeat all the elite 4 and champion. So, I figured that I should probably see if you guys approve of my team. Here it is (everyone is at level 90) :

Breloom w/ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Jolly Nature

• Seed Bomb
  • Sky Uppercut
  • Rock Tomb
  • Mach Punch

Dragonite w/ Wide Lens
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature

• Outrage
  • Wing Attack
  • Aqua Tail
  • Roost

Dusknoir w/ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Bashful Nature

• Infestation
  • Toxic / Will-O-Wisp (You decide!)
  • Rest
  • Sleep Talk

Mew w/ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Jolly Nature

• Zen Headbutt
  • Baton Pass
  • Amnesia
  • Barrier

Delta Gardevoir w/ Choice Scarf
Ability: Lightning Rod
Quirky Nature

• Thunderbolt
  • Ice Beam
  • Moonblast
  • Flash Cannon

Delta Sunflora w/ D. Sunflorite
Ability: Flame Body (Chlorofury after Mega Evolve)
Sassy Nature

• Flamethrower
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Shadow Ball
  • Energy Ball

Further info: Delta Sunflora is meant to be used once everyone else has fainted, to make the most of Chlorofury. I plan to lead with Breloom aside from maybe London, where I will lead with Dragonite. Dusknoir is also a staller that generally kills opponents in four turns with status + Infestation damage. Mew’s Barrier, Baton Pass and Amnesia are there to make anyone into a tanky monster, while Zen Headbutt is there to make Mew able of defending itself

2 Likes

Your team is good I would say, I am just a casual player so I don’t know what changes would be necessary. Also put toxic in dusknoir, it is better IMO

1 Like

You can run a more cheesy but powerful set on Loom called Spore Subpunch. It uses Spore to put opponents to sleep then u Sub up and spam Focus Punches. The last move is coverage, usually Seed Bomb for STAB.

Why Wing Attack on Dragonite? If possible, always use Multiscale on Dragonite. D is very versatile, so you can run Twave/Toxic, Sub, Roost, Dragon Tail @ Leftovers to spread status around. For a physical set, run Lum Berry with Extreme Speed, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Earthquake. You can drop Earthquake for an Elemental Punch or Roost. If you want a Flying type move (you don’t really need one) use Aerial Ace or Fly. If you use a Flying type move, replace Roost and use Flying Gem. The recommended set for Gen 6 on Smogon uses Dragon Dance Sub Roost and Fly @ Leftovers to max Atk and Speed then sweep with Fly. You can also Choice Band Extreme Speed Outrage Fire Punch and EQ. For a special set, run Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor, Flamethrower/Bolt/Beam(or upgraded versions), Hurricane, and coverage/Roost.

Use Toxic on Dusknoir.

No critiscism on Mew.

Or D-Garde.

I haven’t used D-Sunflora, so I can’t help you there.

Hope I helped some!

2 Likes

Alright then. Thank you both for your suggestions! I’ll go try them out. I’ll reply later if I win.

3 Likes

Just beat Reukra! So I found out that Delta Sunflora isn’t really the best, only getting two pokemon (two of London’s slow mons) He’d probably turn out better in a Trick Room team. Dusknoir was very handy, walling Reukra’s Delta Volcarona quite well and giving me the turns to heal my team In fact, he played a very useful role in the battle against Reukra. Mew was passive but handy, helping every now and then. Delta Gardevoir and Dragonite were quite useful, fainting lots of mons. Breloom was a beast, Thank you @ezlaturbo for suggesting the set. Too bad he ran out of PP for Spore AND Seed Bomb (effectively rendering him useless because the AI would hit him). Thank you again for you suggestions!

2 Likes

Congrats!

Congrats! Side note, Bullet Seed can help with PP and Mach Punch and Bullet Seed are good with Technician sets. Usually also runs Rock Tomb Focus Sash.

Alright! I’ll keep that in mind for the battle frontier

What do you think about my team? Dlta Scizor, Blaziken, Garchomp, Dlta Roserade, Dlta Luxray and Dlta Typlhossion. I dont remember how write the last pkmn.

1 Like

Welcome, but please don’t necro. Make your own post.

Whats necro? Sorry im new here

1 Like

@Kyxorum necro is when you revive an old post. this was months ago. Make a new topic and ask instead.

2 Likes