Launcher Issues

The Insurgence launcher is not allowing me to update to 1.2. I’ve waited for hours for the game to update, only to be stopped by an error message that reads “download interrupted by unstable internet connection. the download will now restart.” and when I hit okay, the Launcher freezes and I have to go through the process all over again. I know for a fact that my internet is stable, as I’m currently hooked up through ethernet. I would rather not lose all of my progress and mystery gifts, so is there anyway to get around this?

The downloads seem to be under heavy load, download full core manually instead of using launcher.

Thank you. I ended up doing that and it’s now working. I deleted the Launcher, and if I redownload it, the launcher should have me all updated right?

It should, but not sure how the servers under heavy load would interact with an up to date game. Shouldn’t really cause any issues though, at worst you’ll have to run game.exe to play

Would you lose all of your progress if you do this, though?

Fortunately I didn’t lose anything

The launcher doesn’t access the save file location, it only checks the game files.

1 Like