Languages

It would stay in English, dw, ur game won’t be in Chinese or smth lmao

which language should i use?

Just a HeadSup tho, the language of a save file is chosen when u first create it. For Example, if u created your first save file with a comp language of English US, and then u changed your comp language to Greek or smth, ur save file would still be in English US, which means the Delta ditto u will catch someday will be with the English US Language
(Did this make sense srry for the bad English)

1 Like

ohhhhhh so what if i moved my save file onto a usb and then deleted my game and downloaded it again after changing my language to spanish and then moved my save file back on my computer

I don’t think it would work, since u still started the save file of yours with the English US Language

oh sorry i meant

Blockquote
ohhhhhh so what if i moved my save file onto a usb and then deleted my game and downloaded it again after changing my language to spanish and then moved my save file back on my computer
but before moving my file i make a new one! so i can get delta ditto then trade it to someone then ill let them borrow it then theyll give it back and on english file and i have a masuda d ditto correct?

Correct

1 Like

nice!

I was saying, Insurgence doesn’t care what language your comp runs in, it’s by IP, so there’s no point!

Ur Wrong

The wild Aren is now confused

It’s by IP only for trades, if ur comp language is Japanese, ur Delta ditto will be Japanese assuming u started ur save file with this comp language

yea like in pokemon on switch pretty much

Nevermind.