King's Enhanced Quality Textures

The game uses a lot of resized and highly pixelated textures. I wrote a program to parse through all the textures, smooth them out, and fix them as needed. The program takes a long time to convert the over 13k texture files used in this game so I’ve included a zip file of the converted textures instead of the program itself. All you need to do to install them is:

1. Unzip the file.
  2. Copy the folder into your Pokemon Insurgence folder.
  3. Choose merge all folders when prompted.
  4. Choose copy and replace all conflicts when prompted.

If you want to use only some of the included textures you can delete the ones you don’t want before merging and they won’t be added.

Please make a response post if you like my work or see anything you think I should fix. I’d love some feedback!

Quality Texture Upgrade

Sample Images:

![](Before and After)

Mod Edit: Unlisted as this is now outdated and breaks certain maps in the game. -EchoTheThird

8 Likes

The graphics look awesome, thank you for sharing it!

This is pretty cool! Could you still upload the program so that custom sprites can be consistent?

I’m glad you like it :slight_smile: . You can get the program here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21483

Sorry for replying, but I have tried this textures on mac, and I am missing the PC Box Background, PC Cursor and Main Menu altogether. All I can see of these interfaces are the bobbing Sprites of my Pokemon like so:

It is an excellent texture pack, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the fils I’m missing

does this still work for 1.2.2

I love the artwork, but there is something wrong with the map, that I noticed. The locations are off and appear a bit away from the actual dots.

Do not revive a year old dead chat.