Keplar city gym cant beat it help please

how do i beat annastaietas in keplar city gym i cant beat her iv tried 17 times my team is lv 63 ninetails, lv 65 delta gallade, lv 61 flygon, lv 57 lucario, lv,52 delta charizard, and lv 53 rosiealia that just evoed at lv 52 what do i do or use??

1)Bench roselia. That looks fairly pointless.

2)Get all your pokemon at least level 56 using the level trainer.

3)Use the sacred combo: Hit her pokemon with a move of your choice to pop her balloons and then hit em with a good ol’ earthquake.

4)V̷͠ąl҉̛͞a̶r M͏ǫ́r̵̀ghu͢͜l̢͞i҉s

then what pokemon do i use other then rosiealia and i dont really have many other pokemon mostly just useless ones and scared combo whats that??

Most likely a fire pokemon of your choice. I also explained the sacred combo in that comment,

use maybe a delta roserade, as you don’t have fairy coverage or dark coverage. You can find this by looking in the bookshelves at Utira town.

Both fairy and dark are horrendous choices for a steel gym.

i need to breed it to get a nother delta budew cause this one evoed at lv 53 from budew into a rosiealia and has its moves from lv 16 and nothing more and i dont have earthquake dont have the tm or a pokemon that can learn it so idk what to do and i dont have another good fire typa beside ninetails

not for just this i meant in general

oh ok

if all else fails use one really good pokemon and revive it with tankier ones.

most of mine die in one hit from her mega metagross

Flygon, another great pokemon, learns earthquake at level 33 and has immunity to electric type attacks. An example fire type worth using is Talonflame. You can get fletchlings in the crossroads near Vipik city and fletchinders in friend safaris. They do have the flying type, making them weak to electricity. If you’re worried about that, get infernape instead. You can most easily obtain them from monfernos in the friend safaris.

i dont know how to use friend safaris and my flygon has earthquack but dies to her electivr half the time

if you have a lot of money you can visit Torren Game center in Roggan Town to get a delta litwick which has fire typing. Then you can use the level trainer to level it up to a sufficient level.

dead broke

go to your dex nav and equip an amulet coin to your flygon. Then use battle trainer helix slash and you will make 6000 coins every battle. I farmed about 120000 in an hour.

ok hope i can

you get the amulet coin in helios city. put down a nurse next to you and heal whenever your PP gets low or your health.

i know i have it and i am

Delta Litwik is a fairy type, best to go with an Infernape which has both types be beneficial. You can go to friend safaris by going to your secret base, going to the back, and typing in somebody’s name. Here’s a nifty list of Friend Safari pokemon and which names give them to you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tIdX0cOxff14riB7KHDXx8Q/htmlview?pli=1#.

Make sure Flygon is timid, it could really use the speed. You could also try to get it’s mega stone (Location listed on the Rezzai Desert page on the wiki) for “V̷͠ąl҉̛͞a̶r M͏ǫ́r̵̀ghu͢͜l̢͞i҉s” status. To easily get a timid flygon, encounter one with a timid synchronizer.