Is this a good team for going against the elite 4?

This has been my team for a while, but for the past few fights its been getting slightly annoying. If this is a good team however, I’d like to keep it. This is my first time against the Elite 4, so I won’t be doing the rematch right now. I’ve been thinking about switching out someone for giratina (I previously caught him) and Mega Typlosion (Unsure if delta or not, if so where do you find regular typlosionite and delta cyndaquil?) popped up as a common recommendation. I just want to be sure though. Thank you!

PS. Blurred Venasaurs name because I nicknamed it a slur

Any mon with taunt can help you against kayla. And I would not promote the use of Golem or Jynx, or the use of Regular Chandelure. Delta is much much better for the E4.

But the best fire type to use in this game?

DING DING DING! Would you like to know more?

This should be a good team, but I suggest one pokemon that you have to trade for, but this helps sooooooooooo much in the E4, especially kayla:

D. Volcarona @ D. Volcarona Armor/Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature

• Dark Pulse
  • Sludge Wave
  • Taunt
  • Toxic Spikes/Roost
2 Likes

taunt gengar with max hp ivs no investment works too.

1 Like

Yes! And the thing is, my regular chandelure came with weedwhacker (I dont know either) when trading, so I’m kind of hesitant. My most OP imo is Venasaur and my serperior

I’ll give a list of all their moves right now

If anyone, I’d switch Jynx out. I only really use her to tank

umm jynx for scarf d gardevoir

golem for armored ttar, and If you don’t wanna use ur mega slot on typhlo scarf chand is actually one of the best fire types.

ehh…NO.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Timid Nature

• Toxic/Destiny Bond
  • Venoshock/Sludge Bomb
  • Hex/Shadow Ball
  • Mean Look

no that’s just a cheap troll set, run shadow ball slide wave/ bomb, dazzling gleam/focuss miss and taunt.

Me when I never use stat changes unless they
heal :exploding_head:

1 Like

why’d you name d venu a slur?

3 Likes

It was a dare and it honestly its a good way to vent when he fails me :rofl: :hugs:

1 Like

Did you get the chandelure traded? Cuz that’s a custom move, which is pretty much a physical counterpart to hidden power and since chandelure is a special attacker, it won’t be doing it any good. There a custom move trainer in the black market just so you know. Replace the custom move for a status move to boost the power of hex or give it smth like flamethrower or shadow ball
Also weedwhacker is an genius name lmao

1 Like

And also inferno is a super gimmicky move so instead give it flamethrower or shadow ball (again)

1 Like

chandy should be running smth like scarf with fire blast/flamethrower, shadow ball, e ball, and trick

1 Like

also yeah

1 Like

what was the name? I want to have a laugh too…

1 Like

use energy ball. perfect coverage for fire types.

1 Like

Yeah I once had a battle where I used inferno 3 times until it worked, will definitely switch it out for something else

flamethrower/ fire blast are your best options, fire blast had a chance to miss but is much more powerful. also not bad accuracy.

1 Like