*inspired by PeterHolmes47*Delta Crustle (Cake)

so fs instead of herb.

3 Likes

Then it loses to mega scizor @ezlaturbo

1 Like

Welp I g2g for now, will edit later

1 Like

will this is a late game sweeper/wallbreaker and ir was gonna lose anyways hp fire won’t cut it.

1 Like

Priority is a bid problem. D.Arcanine is also very problematic

1 Like

what is a custom move?

1 Like

NO ONE TELL HIM WHAT IT IS!
Play the game, @aren.

2 Likes

That post can’t stop me because I can’t read! A custom move is basically just physical hidden power but you get to choose the type and the name. The power will always be 70. And the person who teaches it to your Pokémon is somewhere in the black market. I haven’t tried to find him though so I don’t really know where he is. Be aware that every single Pokémon that has a custom move has the exact same move. If you change it for one, you change it for all of them.

6 Likes

yeah, I think it will be better as a sweeper

1 Like

Hmm guess your probably right. Also my original idea was to keep it as a sweeper, but the more I look at it, the more it looks like a wall breaker on a HO team

1 Like

So…we have another Odd1sOut fan in the room.

A very annoying one at that. If you can’t read, how the literal ■■■■ were you able to reply to @Aren’s question? How would you know to respond? And how would you know what to type?

Its the :sparkles: stupidity :sparkles: for me.

2 Likes

Wait, do you mean me? Or someone else?

2 Likes

Damn don’t have to be so violent. It was a quote I saw from a meme. Fair point that I’m annoying though. That’s why I don’t use a lot of social media and why I have like three friends.

3 Likes

@JojoBoss247 it’s called a joke. It’s a quote from an episode of the cartoon Arthur that I’ve seen through memes. You don’t have to get all hostile on me.

3 Likes

If you really think I gaf, you got me all wrong.

2 Likes

Seemed rude to me.

2 Likes