In Game Team Help

Currently in the pre-post game stage before either Holon or Taen quest, and just caught Latios. Who should I trade him out for, if I should at all?

Team:

• Lucario (Mega)
  • Hydreigon (Mega)
  • Giratina (Primal)
  • Tyranitar (Armored)
  • Garchomp (Mega)
  • Dragonite (Leftovers)

Thank you!

4 dragons is alot for 1 team. i suggest keeping 1 (max 2) and using the other slots to cover your weaknesses of other pokemon

I would get a little more creative with your items. I personally don’t think you need that many mega options, only in a particularly hard battle would I consider running two mega stones, never three, wasted item slots. Pick the mega that works best and switch items on the rest. Dragonite can run weakness policy if you wanna have fun, hydreigon can do choice scarf or specs, garchomp or lucario could run expert belt, so many different items to choose from.

Also I’d completely agree with @ImNotReal, too many dragons. You have a pretty serious dragon and ice weakness and if anyone sets up on you with one of those you’ll be in trouble. And don’t feel the need to run legendaries or pseudo-legends in every slot, have fun, pick some lower tier pokemon. My game team has 0 legendaries or pseudo and I ran through the Elite 4 no problem. Just my opinion, you do whatever you want though.

If you wanna ignore all that which is completely fine, ha, I would switch out mega garchomp for Latios. Have a good day!