Im too lazy to do this myself

can you move this out of my topic

okā€¦

ah, oh well

agreed.
@ emerald shiny deltas are too rare, sp ppl dont rlly trade, nor even have them (unless they bred em for themselves). Just an FYI, you might wanna up your offer if you want ppl to be interested.

For example, Iā€™d offer to hunt it if you offered maybe 2-3 shinies or another bred delta, depending on the offer.

2 Likes

If you arenā€™t going to trade, then donā€™t help. Stop bashing my post. Despite whether itā€™s bad or not Iā€™m trying to get it someway. Iā€™m already hunting it and itā€™s not going very fast. Sure Iā€™ve got a masuda but thatā€™s going to take a while anyways. AND I specified in the post I donā€™t have any shinies except for a Hydreigon and a Cryogonal I have yet to receive.

hes giving advice?

1 Like

Iā€™m not looking for advice. If someone accepts my offer then they do. If they donā€™t they donā€™t. If you arenā€™t going to help then stop bashing my topic.

me suffering in background
more heart attacks

i tried lmao

//@Emerald241111 f you are interested in dexnav/fs hunting for some shinies in exchange for the dwebble, id still be down.

you have a shiny d.dwebble?

nah, was only gonna hunt it in exchange for some shinies, i have worse luck at dexnav than at breeding lmao

its not luck dexnav is just super slow lol

lol yeah ik, ive just spent way too long hunting for dexnav shinies to no avail. got the shiny charm and everything so its j rlly annoying

it took me 2hrs to get 200 enc. so yeah

nice. i usually do it while watching something so rarely rememebr to keep count. I think what gets to me is the fact that my friend has amazing non-breeding luck, and often gets shinies like 30 minutes in. Life aint fair man xD

flips table

ikr, high key high key

this is getting offtopic lets stop

1 Like

Perhaps

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.