I'm ready for 1.2

Here’s my team for the next release. I assembled it after people who are important in my life.

My favorite Pokemon of all time since Pokemon Red, so obviously me, Chaos (Charizard) w/Charizardite Y Blaze, Modest Air Slash Solar Beam Flamethrower Focus Blast

My brother, my longtime partner, his favorite Pokemon of all time, and also a good partner for Chaos, Zaur (Venusaur) w/Black Sludge Chlorophyll, Bold Giga Drain Sludge Bomb Leech Seed Sleep Powder

My oldest son’s favorite Pokemon, thanks to the anime, which I named after him, Raphael (Greninja) w/Life Orb Protean, Timid Night Slash (will replace with Dark Pulse) Ice Beam Extrasensory Scald

My youngest son, whose little name is “lil cat”, but who is also really strong for his age and can be really quick to fucking grab anything that’s within its reach, Hubert (Lucario) w/Life Orb Justified, Adamant Bullet Punch Extreme Speed Close Combat Swords Dance

My girlfriend, who knows fucking everything at all time (I swear she got psychics powers, she reads minds), but is also the sweetest thing I met in my life, Anne (Gardevoir) w/Leftovers Synchronize, Timid Psyshock Hypnosis (will replace with Shadow Ball) Moonblast Calm Mind

My best friend, who can be the smartest and stupidest person at the same time, Derp (Stunfisk) w/Leftovers or Stunfiskite Static, Bold Thunderbolt Earth Power Stealth Rock Livewire

And on the bench for coverage:

My father, my hero, the strongest person I ever knew, the man of steel, Real (Metagross) w/Metagrossite Clear Body, Jolly Meteor Mash Zen Headbutt Hammer Arm Water Shot (Water Custom Move)

My mother, who passed away last summer, but who played a major role in my life, Line (Kangaskhan) - will give Kangaskhanite when available Scrappy, Jolly Return Crunch Outrage (will replace with Power Up Punch) Fake Out

Aaaaaaaaaand… our dogs, two dachshunds, who destroyed our backyard by digging holes to catch a fucking marmot, Gaia (Flygon) w/Flygon Armor Levitate, Jolly Dragon Claw Rock Slide Earthquake Dragon Dance

Terra (Flygon) w/Flygonite Levitate, Timid Earth Power Bug Buzz Drakoin Voice Boomburst

3 Likes

Flygon most likely will not get dragon dance, as that change was implemented in gen 7.

I thought that Insurgence wasn’t changing anything based on gen 7.

Is this your ingame movesets or planned?

Planned. Why?

Oh, just because in some places you mentioned that you had unobtainable moves and in others you said you’ll replace one more with another.

Firstly, yeah Flygon doesn’t get DD Secondly, I think you don’t want to run BP and extreme speed on lucario. IMO, you should get rid of one of them.

I’m hyped too.