I need help with elite 4

I don’t like to have one or two mons dying every one battle (which somehow the victory road trainers did)

So I need help, I am open to changing any mons in my team

24.05.2022_10.47.18_REC

yes I am aware that Giratina is there, I just add em in my team because it has high level and im to lazy to train other mons before the Victory road

So, any suggestion?

If you want some actually useful advice, you’re going to have to list out the levels, natures, EV’s, moves, and items of each pokemon. On first glance your team is good, although would want to swap out garchomp

Oh sorry, forgot abt that. I was on a rush earlier

Lv 91 D.Gardevoir @ D.Gardevoirite
Relaxed nature
Ability: Clear Body
-Calm mind
-Ice shard
-Thunderbolt
-Ice beam

Lv 87 D.Haxorus @ Leftovers
Relaxed nature
Ability: Water Veil
-Aqua tail
-Taunt
-crunch
-Swords dance

Lv 93 Garchomp @ Leftovers
Naughty nature
Ability: Sand veil
-Swords dance
-Earthquake
-Dragon rush
-Fire fang

Lv 85 Giratina
Rash nature
Ability: Pressure
-Aura sphere
-Shadow claw
-Shadow force
-Hex

Lv 88 Volcarona
Quiet nature
Ability: Flame body
-Incinerate
-Quiver dance
-Bug buzz
-Flamethrower

Lv 81 Mew
Relaxed nature
Ability: Synchronize
-Barrier
-Will-O-Wisp
-Psychic
-Toxic

I don’t know how to write EV sorry-

Unfortunately you have some really bad natures for D. Haxorus, D. Gardevoir, and Volcarona which really hinders their usefulness, since they kinda rely on their speed. Besides trading with someone for a newly bred delta, not much you can do to fix it beyond getting lucky in the Pokepon. Luckily, you still can catch a better natured Volcarona. Your next problem is that you don’t have any coverage moves for the majority of your team. There’s almost zero reason to have two of the same type moves in your movepool. For example: get rid of incinerate on volcarona and go to the ancient tower tutor to teach it giga drain instead. Giratina should also pick only one ghost type move, and hex is useless without status condition. Finally, you need to better utilize which item goes on which pokemon. Leftovers is wasted on pokemon such as Garchomp and D. Haxorus. Look into using items such as choice band/scarf/specs, expert belt, focus sash, different stat boosting berries, etc.

I see, thank you for your advice.

Have a very good day bud : D