Why am I so dumb?

So, I decided to start a Let’s Play with these restrictions, and I will be posting regular updates on this thread I guess

3 Likes

1 Like

We choose our starter Venusaur, and crush Damian’s hopes and dreams before heading to Shade Forest to look for a present for the Augur

3 Likes

We grab our first encounter in Shade Forest, Drained the D. Tentacool, and make our way into the cave to find the Rare Stone

2 Likes

Noice, good luck man

OKAY PEOPLE. Ever since @PeterHolmes74 made his hard no faint run, everyone is hopping on the train. Y’all can we just chill?

1 Like

What is the Ironman challenge?

If u lose a battle, your save get deleted… FOREVER @Firefiber733339

1 Like

Oh god. That is harsh. But I still may do it.

Welp, I would never do it lol, I wouldn’t want to lose my progress cause I lost a battle

2 Likes

I should have done that too XD

Maybe.

We snag our next encounter in Telnor Cave, and hurry back to Telnor Town to save the Augur from cultists

1 Like

OH GOD,IT HAS JOLLY lol

3 Likes

Better than Adamant lmao

yeah

1 Like

sighs We suffered our first lost of the playthrough to a Dragon Rage D. Aron, as Cheers the Plusle never even had a chance. RIP Cheers, you will be remembered

1 Like

lol, u got unlucky there man , d rage in early game is really anoying

1 Like

My New Randomizer playthrough!

As we step out onto Route 1, we notice a Pidgeotto wandering around and decide to catch it for ourselves, naming it “Birb”. Not the best, but we’ll have to make it do I guess