Why am I so dumb?

Better than Adamant lmao

yeah

1 Like

sighs We suffered our first lost of the playthrough to a Dragon Rage D. Aron, as Cheers the Plusle never even had a chance. RIP Cheers, you will be remembered

1 Like

lol, u got unlucky there man , d rage in early game is really anoying

1 Like

My New Randomizer playthrough!

As we step out onto Route 1, we notice a Pidgeotto wandering around and decide to catch it for ourselves, naming it “Birb”. Not the best, but we’ll have to make it do I guess

No

lmao

We grab our next mon in Midna Mine while trying to avoid a trainer, Lucky the Togetic. I’m really not liking the trend of repeating types I’m seeing here tbh.

1 Like

Still, Having a Togeflintch is nice.

yep.

Another battle, another death. This time it was our loyal Birb, OHKOd from full by a confused Florges’ Petal Dance at -2 accuracy. Our luck here really is going down the drain so I’m scared for what’s to come

that’s sad to hear

Rip birb

My save file corrupted, forcing me to load a backup. I still treated Birb as dead, but got a new encounter in Midna Mine, Sniper the D. Octillery, replacing the Togetic i had before the corruption.

1 Like

bro that sucks sorry

We go back through the Dark Cave in order to access Midna Gardens, and, in doing so, find Jester the Meowstic-M and Puffer the Qwilfish to add to our growing squad!

Nora please stop

5 Likes

Oh god. We just had an extremely close encounter with a Dragon Rage Dratini in the Ancient Ruins, but Sniper the absolute legend was able to outspeed and 2HKO it with a crit

4 Likes

Close call