I did NOT buy a Tupee!

Great game so far! i just got to the point where i could buy my first set of new clothes, and noticed something awkwardly annoying. After purchasing a bandana and changing hair color, when my character runs, the hair graphic does not move forward with the skull of the character sprite. the bandana does, and looks normal, but the hair stays static as if still walking… it wouldn’t be much of a problem, except that now, when sprinting, it looks like my character has a tupee and just got hit with “gust”… I’m kind of embarrassed to go to the first gym like this. :stuck_out_tongue: can something be done? the color i chose was Cyan. It seems like there must be a problem within the coding for that graphic, at least.

Edit: after having bought a different hair dye, i can switch between the two and replicate the effects. cyan hair dye is in all actuality a cyan tupee. :wink:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au0lnkFcRjwAgeN25HUkmIOJ4yuGSA

This folder should fix it, if you merge it with old characters folder within the graphics folder.

1 Like

I had this same issue, but I just went to the hair stylist and got my hair style changed again and that fixed it

awesome! thank you for the ;romp reply. now i can be a cool blue haired pokemon trainer! :3