I designed a competitive end-game team, thoughts?

Armored Tyranitar @ Tyranitar Armor Ability: Unnerve EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe Jolly Nature Dragon Dance Stone Edge Crunch Earthquake

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf Ability: Rough Skin EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Jolly Nature Earthquake Outrage Fire Blast(I don’t have the TM yet, currently has Iron Head, should I even replace it at all?) Stealth Rock

Metagross @ Metagrossite Ability: Light Metal EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe Jolly Nature Meteor Mash Zen Headbutt Hammer Arm Ice Punch(not in the game yet but I’ll tutor it when it is)

Togekiss @ King’s Rock Ability: Serene Grace EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Timid Nature Air Slash Roost(once again not released yet, I’ll TM it when it is) Dazzling Gleam Thunder Wave

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers Ability: Levitate EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe Bold Nature Volt Switch Hydro Pump Pain Split Will-O-Wisp

Kyurem-White @ Life Orb Fusion Flare Ice Beam Draco Meteor Roost

Kyurem-White makes your whole team Ubers, so it shouldn’t be there unless you want to make a new Ubers team. Replace it with Magnezone. Magnezone can trap and KO things which resist Mega Metagross like Skarmory, Jirachi, and Mega Scizor.

Switch Hammer Arm for Earthquake on Mega Metagross. Magnezone can handle Ferrothorn instead and Earthquake lets you beat Mega Charizard X, Heatran, and Jirachi. Also replace Light Metal with Clear Body to prevent Intimidate and Sticky Web.

Replace Garchomp with Landorus-T. It provides a Ground-type immunity to switch in on attacks aimed at Magnezone and Mega Metagross and Stealth Rock.

Replace Unnerve on Tyranitar with Sand Stream so it can get a Special Defense boost. If you’re going with a fast Tyranitar, Armor should be replaced with Choice Scarf and Crunch should be replaced with Pursuit to trap Latios, Latias, and Gengar.

Fun fact: I was actually gonna use Mega Garchomp, that’s why I used to have the ttar have sand stream

And if the team is ubers anyway then why go for Landorus-T if I can go for Landorus?

Also what fairies should I take over Togekiss?

You shouldn’t put the whole team in Ubers because it’s mostly OU level Pokemon and Kyurem-White is horrible in Ubers. You’d need to basically scrap your entire team.