How is my team?

d blastoise
d gardevoir
azumarill (many times a tank with leftovers)
gengar
talonflame (looks cool plus i cant think of any fire alternative)
<6th spot empty>(suggest something)

can you suggest any changes to the party, with what items they should hold? i would prefer if the pokemon you suggest has dual types. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
i am at my way to 4th gym.

So… Dark Fighting / Electric Ice / Water Fairy / Ghost Poison / Fire Flying… how about Garchomp? Ground and Dragon are both missing, it works well against Electric types and it’s a beast of attack.

1 Like

You should add delta haxorus to team… you can find delta axew in miara town (kind of). This mon is great for gym 4.

1 Like

For my part, i advice you a steel, ground or even a grass mon to complet the fire/water/ grass trio. Delta snorlax, excadrill or grachomp, indeed, could fit with your team.

1 Like

I like the idea of adding a grass type, maybe D Snorlax for bulkiness or D Quagsire because it’s quite strange.

I also need help if possible for the elite four. I know I need to do some ginding to get them to lvl 95+ but still could use some help/ advice
My team consists of
Delta Bisharp lvl 98 holding shell bell with powerup punch, high jump kick, agility, and aerial ace.
Zoroark (Kostya) lvl 91 holding dark glasses with foul play, judgement nasty plot, and night daze.
Hydregion lvl 67 holding dragon claw with body slam, dragon pulse, work up, and dragon rush
Delta Mismagius lvl 77holding never melt ice with frost breath, hyper voice, moon blast, and permafrost
Delta Noivern lvl 91 holding big root with boom burst, petal blizzard, mega drain, and flash cannon.
Delta Charizard lvl 97 holding D.Charizardite with dragon dance, outrage, lunar cannon and shadow ball.
Thanks

D. Mismagius might have a problem if it were to come out to set up permafrost, as a good attack can easily kill it since it has pretty low defense. Maybe for some of the Elite Four, mainly the Hail and Sandstorm one, equip it with a focus sash instead so that it may live long enough to set up permafrost.

Hey thanks for the tip I decided to switch it up and rework the team and I think I imporoved my team
Delta Snorlax holding leftovers with ingrain, belly drum, drain punch and not sure on the last move
Delta Misdreavus holding a focus sash with permafrost, frost breath, hyper voice and moon blast.
Delta bisharp holding a shell bell with drain punch, powerup punch, agility and high jump kick
Zoroark holding dark glasses with foul play, judgement nasty plot, and night daze.
Delta Charizard holding D.Charizardite with dragon dance, outrage, lunar cannon and shadow ball.
Delta liligant (water/fire) holding leftovers with aqua ring, toxic, venoshock and recover