How far and still alive?

Hi,

I played a part of this AWESOME game about 1-2 years ago. I recently camee back to these forums because I’m down to play it once it is complete. But how far is ir at this point? For some reason I can not find it anywhere. Also, is it stil alive? Mid 2016 posts where made that new updates would come out within 3 months since then but they never happened, is this for a reason or is it just delayed?

It’s just delayed, progressing slowly. The current release has 6 badges and ends at dragon ruins. (should be what you already played)

Currently, the Developers of Insurgence are holding their tongues on an update release date in order to not give the audience expectations of when 1.2 should come out. The only confirmation that we can give is the core devs plan to be finished with Insurgence Content as soon as possible. Updates regarding progress sometimes will be posted on either the devs’ twitter or on discord sometimes.

Also, like Sleepy said, it is slow progression because they need to make the pixel art for the pokemon, the deltas, the megas, the background, battle sprites and Overworld sprites. Also they need to plan and do the story soooooooo yeah lots of waiting I guess.

They’re basically done with that stuff, what’re you talking about? The devs just need to playtest and make sure everything is fair and clean of bugs, from what I heard on the discord.

Really? Oh cool!