Holding a thing

Hello people, i have just noticed This is my twentieth post and I have been on this site for 8 days and with ten coming up in two days I decided to post something special. So I’m holding a poll/contest to decide my next delta. Just leave a comment in the comment section of a delta you’d like to see and ill do it. Give typing as well if you like, and here are the rules. 1.No legendary Pokemon (Including side legendaries) 2. No deltas from sun and moon (Cant find the sprites) 3.No megas 4. No already made deltas by me or on the official insurgence wiki 5. im not doing full lines of pokemon Hope you all follow these rules and may the best comment win

Delta tyranitar normal type

pure normal type

Yes.

okay

Delta Kangaskhan - Fighting & Steel typing

Thats Nice

Delta Infernape - Electric & Dark type

Delta Reuniclus line Ghost/Rock

delta Magikarp and Gyarados ghost-ice

delta Aggron fire and dragon

delta Dunsparce electric

delta Nidoking fight dark

delta Nidoqueen psy rock

delta Crobat electrik fire

delta Togekiss gohst-dark

delta Magmortar water

delta Drapion grass

delta Lucario psy dragon

delta Garchomp fly fight

good luck :slight_smile:

One per person i though that obe was obvious

To overdone man so sorry there are a lot of those just look then up

I was actually thinking of doing that

even if it does not win i may still do it

Closing down the thing now all comments above this one will be chosen This is closed now

Lol Great minds think alike

But i was going to make it electric flying and it would float on a cloud with thunderbolts but making it dark with levitate wouldnt be to bad either

I know you said that no more requests but how about changing it? Cuz I now prefer your Zeus-Infernape much more. Gimme that Zeus-Infernape, Electric-Flying mate!

I said i might still do that but im having a hard time spriting it

DELTA GYRADOS fire/dragon