Help me have fun in the game

i am at the eighth insurgence gym and am not fully satisfied with my team. Like it’s good, but I feel like I’m not using enough “new” pokemon. Here’s my team

Delta charizard
Mega typhlosion
Crobat
Swampert
Delta treevenant
Delta gallade

This team has served me well, but I’m not having as much fun as I usually have playing pokemon.
Any suggestions?

I would recommend the delta haxorus. I think it’s very powerfull and useful, instead of swampert.

Ok. Then I need a good ground type. Any suggestions?

if you like to have a ‘new’ pokemon to try out, there are plenty ground-type pokemon that kick-ass. If you don’t want a delta neccesarily, I would say: Flygon (armored), excadrill, steelix, garchomp or Golurk. if you would like to use delta: delta metagross (spider), or delta muk.

What do you consider the core of your party? Swampert isn’t the best without it’s mega, which also needs rain. D. Treevenant isnt the best outside of hail, and D. Charizard really needs noctem to be good.

You could have a sun team that helps boost your mega typhlosion. D. Noivern would pair really well with that.

Have to say, d charizard and mega typhlosion work really well for my team. Noctem is OP on charizard but m typhlosion is also really good with hubris. Honestly, I have to say these guys are the core of my team

However, a sun team sounds really solid. Do you have a good team that I can try?

If I am going to try out a sun team,i need something that can set sun up. Any ideas?

Bump

Bump

The only mons that carry drought are Ninetales, Groudon and D. Aggron, so unless you want to carry legendaries or multiple fire types, it’s probably worth picking up a bulkier mon or something that can double as a scout. I’m pretty biased towards Togekiss, but something like Hydreigon would be a good option. Metagross, Hariyama, Conkeldurr, Throh, Pangoro and Scrafty are all decent choices. For deltas you could take D. Venasaur or D. Arcanine. Later in the game you will get access to D. Aurorus which is definitely worth taking.

Thanks