HELP! Is this legit?

I don’t really know who to ask but is this video legit? Found it looking for ways to reduce lag.

I don’t want to download it as I’m afraid it is Malware
I was looking for ways to improve Insurgence performance as I have been lagging hard but this requires changing/replacing files and modding is not allowed. If this indeed works will you guys implement in your game? Literally created an acc to ask this as I’m a bit lost.
Any help appreciated

2 Likes

Welcome to Community @SenBlood

1 Like

Just press M Key for Speed up

Cheers

1 Like

Oh I’m aware of that one but even then it still lags quite a bit in certain parts, my pc is kinda bad as well idk if it is related

1 Like

I still recommend using the original version of Insurgence

Maybe … Maybe the version you saw in video is not updated and sometimes it can be bad for your pc (I was once a victim)

1 Like

Ok I won’t risk it then, it does say it is a patch for 1.2.7, Thank you for fast replies

1 Like

Is your game very lagging ?
Or Sometimes Lagging ?

If sometimes lagging .

I think you could adjust it

It is laggy overall, some parts more than others. Anyway I simply won’t download it. I don’t want to get in trouble

1 Like

Thats the best way :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

its kinda blatant he’s using another engine

also @Demopan :squint:

What

they using you revamp pack

1 Like

Not a suprise.

I am not accosicated with them in any way. I don’t mind them using my pack.

1 Like

Btw Performance was too bad for me so I actually tried that mod and it seems to work fine and actually quite a lot faster, no malware and I backed up my save just in case, it seems to be working with no issues so far. Nothing else seems different. Probably going to get banned but worth it.

1 Like

its coming next update tho

1 Like

Is there an estimate on when it is coming? I dont want to wait forever, might lose the interest to play this and go play something else, I do appreciate the devs work though but Ive been playing for a few days with this from the beginning of the game and no issues, hopefully wont corrupt the data for a newer version if it does come

1 Like