{HELP} Electric Type

rbh I’m not good at pokemon XD I play the games for fun tbh~ but what’s funny is i never loss even if it is just for fun XD I just do what i think is best and I choose pokemon that can cover up each weaknesses like D. Venusaur (Psychic/Fairy) I have Gengar. Typhlosion (Fire) I have Rotom Wash Swampert (Water/Ground), I have Typhlosion, and etc.

look man if you have more fun like that then do that. the point of the games is to have fun. some people play with terrible pokemon that look cool/cute. and they enjoy that so more power to em

thanks man.I just finished the demo tho. I hope they would release the new one soon since I have nothing to play (specifically pokemon) anymore.

Yeh the game is still good for me coz i’m making the super team i described above. and obviously after the full version is released I’ll add more pokemon like mega rayquaza

I should probably get Heatran. The next event will be Heatran (according to the title screen. I wonder when they will release it soon tho. i saw suzerain’s twitter and it’s pretty dope

yeh it will be heatran. yeh i enjoy reading through his twitter

I saw some sneak peeks too for Insurgence

from twitter?

Yeah. pics of victory road and some events

yeh i saw those too

It’s a cool concept to have victory road on different places

yeh i agree

Was it a year ago that they released 1.1.7?

not sure

alright