Hello Everyone!

Swellow was (no offense) always a too fat bird mon. I really like it when birds are sleek and fast because, that is how birds are supposed to be. But this one was…different.

1 Like

I LOVE it. But people in my school hated on me for liking that shiny because it portrayed sexual colors…

1 Like

You make a valid point. I just like it because during my first nuzlocke in Emerald, it was the only Pokemon left on my team when I beat the E4.

They’re all jackasses. Ignore them.

THAT, is a very good reason for liking swellow. I personally never get attatched to my mons on nuzlockes so that when they go down, I really do not care. But, there were exceptions on my B2 nuzlocke. I actually cried when my beloved Crook died.

1 Like

Neither do I normally. But when Tails was at red health, that Endeavor/Quick Attack is what finally took down Wallace’s Milotic, so that’s when I became attached to it. By the way, what was Crook, a Krookodile?

Yeah. I love krookodile and chandelure and all of em. And I never thought swellow was actually capable of doing something cool.

1 Like

I have a grudge against Chandelure for whiping out my team during my White nuzlocke. Krookodile however is one of my favorite Ground Types. Just wished it had a better shiny.

No I am starting to grow on swellow. And if you did not pick it up yet, I love gen 5. It is my most fave region. I have this habit of liking things that people hate and hating things that people like. For example, I hate Charizard and greninja. I love Blastoise and Chesnaught.

1 Like

Well, I have a story. So when I got pokemon black, I started hunting for Sandile because I liked its shiny. Ik it was bad but I kinda liked it. So I hunted for it every day for 6 hrs for 3 YEARS. I could not find it and gave up. Then, I downloaded pokemon sun on citra and hunted. I got it after 9000 something eggs. That is when I realized that Citra does not allow trading to 3ds and I could not transfer it to my copy of X. And I have stopped shiny hunting ever since. This is the game that I will hunt and get a legit shiny.

1 Like

u were in the army? rly cool tbh

1 Like

also hi fire u have a weird school

Asylian just texted me. He said he ran out of replies.

1 Like

Yes I do. I was never educated in that topic and had a very vague idea about that touchy topic. Until @Steelman2004 educated me, I was very young. That is when I realized that this world is BIG

ed-ed-educated you?

Not like that, pervert. It’s called talking. Or more accurately, typing. Also, I wasn’t the only one. Everyone on the server probably had a headache from the number of facepalms we did.

2 Likes

why do you do this

2 Likes

I gtg. I may be on later.
UNTIL THE NEXT TIME POKEFANS!!!
Gotta catch em aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll

2 Likes

Did anyone get the ref? Like this post if you know @Asylian22.

1 Like

Nvm. Just realized you do not watch youtube lol.

1 Like