Have you ever regretted trading something?

no bc i wondertrade trashmons and lv1 bredmons so no

2 Likes

you help make the world a bad place

2 Likes

yes.

1 Like

I mean it wasn’t like they didn’t know the nature or smth, I posted the nature on the main post

2 Likes

sorry if i offended you

1 Like

Nah it’s fine

3 Likes

A whole box of Shiny Arceus (Arceus? Arcei?). This was in USUM.

2 Likes

how do you get a whole box of shiny arceus lmao

3 Likes

Long story. Also, this was a year before I got PowerSaves, so I didn’t hack them in.

2 Likes

Do tell

Fine, but I’ll try to simplify it as much as I can.

I got four from Wonder Trade and six from GTS. I had two that I got myself through events, so I transferred those up. In Black 2 someone traded me one for no reason. Same with Y. Then in X, I used one of the GTS ones to trade a guy for another Shiny Arceus, only for them to trade it right back. In Sun I got three for beating this one guy in a battle. Then I accidentally intercepted a bot Trade Request and got another two. Another three literally fell into my lap; my friend gave me their game since their 3DS was broken. Then there was a preowned Black copy from GameStop that had five of every Shiny Legendary (obviously hacked). Lastly, my preowned Soul Silver was similar; I got two of every Shiny (also probably hacked).

Again, that was me trying to condense it. As for why I traded them… that’s another long story.

2 Likes

My dad bought a bunch of old cartridges and in the diamond one there was a shiny Arceus

1 Like

I like long stories.

2 Likes

If it’s Latin based, Arcei makes sense, but there isn’t supposed to be a plural.

USUM - Shiny 5IV Empoleon for a freaking Pikipek (This was a Wonder Trade)

But why? Why would you do that?

By accident?

I didn’t regret this, but I am SURE the person I was trading with did, they traded a Verizon Wireless for a Pikachu.
Lmaoooooo

Chapter 1: The Legend of MissingNo.

So, one day I randomly found a raid for MissingNo. but, couldn’t join bc it had a fr*** PASSWORD but, the name was a YouTubers name and so, I searched him up.
Then, I got into the raid and caught it. All MissingNo. are named “Egg” and look like Pikachu so, that day I caught a Pikachu, named it Egg, went into trade, and someone traded a Verizion for the Pikachu…
If you’re reading this, I will give your Verizion back.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Why would you join a hacked raid?