Have you ever regretted trading something?

Basically the title, I’ve been thinking for a while and I realized I really regret a trade a did a while ago, and I was wondering what other trading regrets others have had.

1 Like

Eh…I mean, are you talking about something specific?

nah just in general, like any trade you’ve done that you regret later on

1 Like

I traded off my shiny delta ralts to @Boggaspotatoe.
(Side note, it was from aki and my brother gave it to me and I did not like it so…I traded it but then, proceeded to regret it.)

1 Like

ooof that must hurt

1 Like

well i didn’t do a trade i regeted but my friend gave me his primal arceus so i could elite 4 (NOTE: i was like REALLY BAD at pokmon at the time.) but my computer broke down bc of overuse :frowning:

1 Like

i lost my spanish d ditto to wt

1 Like

oh god how do you do that

So I have 2 d dittos, and I thought I wt’d the American one (since it was worthless to me) but I accidentally traded the other one

1 Like

It feels man…

1 Like

this is stupid but, one time I had a shiny machoke and someone was offering a shiny gmax corviknight, (when they were rare) and I was like lets see if they actually will do it. Then, they accepted and regretted everything… I had become good friends with it… RIP Hulk

1 Like

honestly I think I understand yeah

1 Like

What did you trade it for?

I traded a wild shiny phantump I found for a Japanese Wormhole Audino, biggest regret in my time playing pokemon.

awwww, shiny phantump is sooooo cool

I know, I’m planning on hunting it so I can get it again.

1 Like

Delta Modest Geodude

ngl, kinda feels like a ripoff

Yeah you shouldn’t have traded

Unlike my Phantump, maybe you could get it back.

1 Like