Give me ideas for my sin pokemon

SO im doing a fan game and the idea revolves around a great pokemon war. Due to this some pokemon kind of like ultra beast but not wake up. the seven deadly sins wake up BUT im kind of at a artist block with some of them so you guys go crazy in give me ideas for what they should look like or be based off

The sins are Greed Lust Gluttony Wrath Envy Sloth and Pride (i hope i posted this in the right discussion)

Sin Arceus?

Due to the war,Arceus itself changed its form. It changed from God to Devil. It now wanders searching for the 7 sins. (Are you doing exclusive pokemon for the 7 sins?)

1 Like

Maybe it could have a MEGA EVOLUTION

And if you collect the 7 parts of the "Scroll of Sins"It will have a Sin(?)Form

i have the two main pokemon who are based off the devil and a angel but thats not a bad idea but yes each sin is gonna be their own pokemon (i plan on also making blessed pokemon as well)

Well maybe you could make a pokemon based of Arceus for the angel and Giratina(?) for devil?

1 Like

Each sin Pokemon will hold a part of the Scroll of Sins and when you collect them you go to the place of war and find a ghost girl who takes the scrolls and gives you an Amulet/Any Item which enables (The Angel) and (The Devil) to change forms?

(I know you have your own idea so this is only a suggestion.Feel free to use your own ideas!)

Is every Pokemon a non-official one like Pokemon Uranium or is it like Insurgence that includes official and non-official Pokemon?

1 Like

Lust might end up a bit nsfw imo. I might have suggested making the sins some sort of hyper-charged, corrupted versions of regular pokemon, like Snorlax=Sloth, Primeape=Wrath, etc, but you’re quite plainly not going in that direction.

Anyway, I think Sloth, whatever it is that you base if off of, should have an ability that gives the opposing Pokemon the ability Sloth, or at least be a complete tank with an ability that lets it restore health each turn. Maybe it could be a bear, as while sloths would clearly make more sense, sloths aren’t exactly intimidating. Hibernating bears are quite a different story.

Greed could be based off of W A R I O a beehive or something. Since bees… guard their honey? I really don’t know, but I just wanted to make a stupid joke.

not a bad idea for sloth maybe make a attack and hibernating mode he switches through defensive(or sleep) mode restores HP every turn while in attack mode he takes more dmg but does more dmg. for greed i was thinking of making a rouge/thief or a dragon like fenrir (who is greedy for gold) who can steal items and abilities when using physical moves. for lust i was thinking about making a SUCCubus (lmao) who can infatuate any gender of pkm when attacked. just gonna make it not so sexual. the corrupt versions are not a bad idea and maybe i could use that idea for a boss battle (like a pokemon horde or something).