Game Breaking bug in Amphitrite gym (Updated 2019)

Hello! I had the same problem that someone else had with the Amphitrite gym. Im stuck in place and cant move, I tried to do what got solved in the other post, but its still not working, i renamed all of the saves, and i am still stuck in place. What should i do now? Please help me. I took all this time for the game.
Thanks in advance!

I also tried out all the save files i had, and they all lead me to being stuck in the gym… Please… Help me

I’m uncertain of what the problem is, are you experiencing the script is hanging pop up? If so, ensure that you have some sort of internet connection.

No its all fine, i just cannot move. No matter what i do, it just does not work, i tried deleting files, renaming files and i am still stuck in the same position

This is where i’m stuck at and i literally cannot do anything other then Autosave or Autorun, which does nothing either

I had the same problem as this in the infernal cult base. I couldn’t do anything. Eventually I realized I would have to restart my playthrough. I think you’re going to have to do the same thing.

This is a very concerning bug. I’d report it to the bug tracker, if not already.