Game Breaking bug in Amphitrite City gym

Hey im stuck in Amphitrite City gym. i talked to the gym leader and instead of moving to positions on the gym field. i am stuck in place i cant do anything except speed up, autosave and autorun, but stuck otherwise Any help will be appreciated, this is my good file and i have spent many hours on it. unfortunately i havent made a backup so maybe i deserved it :frowning:

Thanks in advance for any help

The game automatically makes backups for you.

Save file location:

PC: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game youā€™re playing).

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files.

Mac:

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, Drive_C, Users, (your name), Saved Games, Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game youā€™re playing). In both cases, it is the Game.rxdata file.

You should find backup files there. Rename the current Game.rxdata to something else and rename the backup save to Game.rxdata. The first number in the backup file name represents which save slot it is from and the second represents how recent the backup is.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: I found them and deleted the save to access the backup, but it loads me in the same place, looks like autosave was on and saved me there in my panic. Unless there is another method, it looks like that save is as good as done :frowning:

Try going to less recent backups.

1 Like

so like ā€œsave_0_backup_3ā€?

Yes, but try save_0_backup_2 first.

what files do i delete to try it?

Probably shouldnā€™t delete the files until you find one that works. Just rename them to something else so it wonā€™t be read by the game.

tried to rename everything but backup3 and when i opened insurgence i could not see the save file at all. do i need to leave something unnamed with it?

Thanks for your help so far :slight_smile:

Rename backup3 to Game.rxdata. If it still doesnā€™t work take a picture of the files and post it.

1 Like

OMG it actually worked if i could kiss you i would , thank you so so so much

iā€™m french too, and iā€™ve the same problem iā€™m on windows 8 but i donā€™t find the files backup3. where can i find this one? iā€™m stuck just after talking to the gym leader , and look like the game autosave this moment :confused: . help me please :,(

Im on windows 10,did what u said, but the file ended up being already called Game.rxdata,what do i do?Btw i deleted all the other saves because they where empty\

I got exactly the same problem. I really hope this can be fixed. All that time i took for this gameā€¦ Please help us