Gaea Fetch Quest Guide

Sup. You’re a nerd who wants to know how to finish the Gaea fetch quest and where to deliver the items as well as know your reward. Well, here’s a little guide to help.

Step 1) The man on the bench in Gaea town. He’s a balding middle aged guy. He gives you the red paperclip.

Step 2) Find an npc in Midna garden in route 1. You get here via a dark cave at the bottom right. They will give you broken master ball parts.

Step 3) Go to settlement Alfa in holon. There will be a young man to the left who will trade the broken master ball parts for a autograph from alder.

Step 4) Head back to Orion’s gym. The kid trainer at the top will take the napkin and give you… moss. MOSS.

Step 5) Return to Selene City. Go inside the blue tower and talk to the man in orange assisting the chefs. He’ll accept the moss and hand you an Earth badge.

Step 6) Get your lazy bum to Cerebum town in the dream realm in route 5. A woman in blue hair will take this Earth badge and hand you a Sinnoh Visa. Gen 4 remakes confirmed? Sadly, you can’t use it to go to the best region ;~;

Step 7) Head to route 15. The scientist in front of the satellite tower will fly away from his problems like any timid middle aged minimum wage worker would. What? Oh yeah he’ll leave his problem to you. He hands you a key to the basement of the tower. When heading down you get to find your prize…

Congrats you found genesect. I’m so proud of you. It’s not like you were using a guide for the whole think b-baka.

• I found this helpful
  • This was not detailed enough

0 voters

9 Likes

Please tell me if you use this guide so I can know if people will use this or just make a forum thread asking.

uh, the stairs are bugged for me… when i go down it basically sends me up then i cant move? i saved before so im not stuck but i cant get him :frowning:

It’s a flight of multiple stairs, they’re different rooms. and yeah, that’s odd. You might need to update when a new update is public to the forums

just recorded a video to demonstrate, ill just have to wait i guess https://youtu.be/D4gMGsbcM34

help I stuck at the stair, and i accidentally click save, what should i do?

try to load backup. rename Save_0_Backup_1.rxdata to Game.rxdata

Ok, thank you very much :grinning:

This was very helpful thank you. By the way, you said scientist in front of scientist in step 7. Was that intentional?

Nope, thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Just like the paperclip challenge :sweat_smile:

I have a problem where i have the broken masterball but the guy doesn’t give me the next item, can you help me with that problem?

please :clap: don’t :clap: necro :clap: a :clap: post :clap: thanks :clap:

if you need help with a question make your own post

welcome to the community as well :moyai:

1 Like