Frontier Brain Solen

Character Name: Solen

Character Description: Solen is a tourist that loves to travel from region to region. Solen has an obsession with sand and when he travels to a new region the first place he will stop at is a desert. When he traveled to the Razzai desert in the Torren region, he found the legendary Pokemon Landorus and immediately added it to his team, further cementing his love for ground pokemon and deserts. In fact, Solen’s love for ground type pokemon started because his name comes from the Romanian word “sol” which translates to “ground” in English. After Solen found that the Battle Pyramid was in need for a frontier brain, he thought that he would be perfect for the job! Solen is a 23 year old male with honey-like skin, blue eyes, black hair (covered by a brown fedora), 5’ 5" in height, and would wear a black t-shirt with baggy brown cargo shorts. Due to Solen’s love for sand and being the frontier brain for the Battle Pyramid, he uses a sandstorm team.

Pokémon on Team:

Hippowdon
Holding: Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
Moves:
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Toxic
Slack Off

Tyranitar
Holding: Tyranitar Armour
Ability: Sand Stream
Moves:
Crunch
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

Landorus (Incarnate)
Holding: Assult Vest
Ability: Sand Force
Moves:
Earthquake
U-Turn
Explosion
Stone Edge

Delta Metagross (Ruin)
Holding:Leftovers
Ability: Rock Head
Moves:
Head Smash
Wood Hammer
Drain Punch
Earthquake

Stoutland
Holding: Sitrus Berry
Ability: Sand Rush
Moves:
Ice Fang
Play Rough
Fire Fang
Wild Charge

Mega Garchomp (Ace)
Holding: Garchompite
Ability: Sand Force
Moves:
Swords Dance
Dragon Tail
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Battle Frontier Facility Style (of the 4 choices listed on rules.): Battle Pyramid

Art/Design Examples (If any): Sorry, I am a horrible artist. Hope the description I gave was enough to let you know what Solen would be like

Ah, I see you have a Force of Nature as well.