Font error

I am a mac OS user and i finished downloading the game in the morning. When i opened the app my game had an issue where there was no text showing up at all. After running a test on wineskin i got an error that said i was missing the truetype/freetype font library (don’t really know what i need because it says i need both). i downloaded the fonts online but don’t know what to do with them because it doesn’t say what to do anywhere if you could help it would be greatly appreciated

I really need help with this problem if you know what this might mean i would really appreciate if you help me figure it out.

Open Finder and click the Go menu at the top of the screen. While in the Go menu, hold down both the Alt/Option and Shift keys on your keyboard to reveal the hidden link to the Library folder Navigate to your Fonts folder: /Users/Your_Username/Library/Fonts Drag and drop the unzipped font files into this folder.

Try this

this is the error if you can help me figure out how too fix it i might have gotten the wrong file that i need to install.

file:///Users/ronithdoddi/Desktop/IMG_1655.JPG

this is the error picture, had to put a link because the picture is too big.

if you could help it would be greatly appreciated.