First E4 run, failed so many times

Current team is Rotom-Wash (Item suggestion please?), Livewire, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Hydro Pump
Delta Ludicolo (Item suggestion please?), Calm Mind, Psyshock, Surf, Ice Beam
Armored Levanny, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, Shadow Claw
Delta Scizor (Mega Stone) Icicle Crash, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Shadow Claw
Delta Charizard (Mega Stone) Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse
Noivern (Item suggestion please?) Whirlwind, Dragon Pulse, Psychic, Hurricane
So, suggestions for moveset changes, held items, and if I should swap out pokemon

I tried Delta Ludicolo, thinking Water type + Magic Bounce would be good but he was just getting ruined constantly, so I’d probably say either find a better water type or psychic type (Like Mew, with leftovers + Calm Mind or Delta Axew with King’s Rock) but if you’re going to use him, Twisted Spoon or something that boosts his def / spdef for an item.

I havn’t used Levanny with or without armor, so I don’t know how good it is but I’d suggest using the Electivire, between thunder punch, low kick and any other good phys moves you can cover elements fairly well and he only really struggles against Ground, Flying and Psychich (in my limited experience) and Magnet makes T-Punch even better.

Noivern, if you can, I’d swap for Delta Koffing with the 1.5x sound-based moves ability. He comes with Hyper Voice so he can do a lot but maybe I’m biased cause I like Weezing.

Okay, sorry, updating this now, this is my current team
Armored Flygon, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
Wash-Rotom, Expert Belt, Livewire, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball
Delta Scizor, Mega Stone, Icicle Crash, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Close Combat
Noivern, Choice Specs, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Hurricane, Psychic (HURRICANE MADE ME LOSE TO KAYLA)
Delta Ludicolo, Expert Belt, Surf, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Psyshock
Delta Charizard, Mega Stone, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse
If I should change any items or move with THIS team, please enlighten me, I only just learned about 1-turn lunar cannons

Also I tried Delta Weezing, they’re really slow, have terrible special attack so Amplify only boosts Snarl, which is, granted, an okay move but 85% accuracy is not my jam, and is better of with the set that has Livewire, Roar, two physical non-contact moves, and Cloud Nine ability because of Snow/Sandstorm teams and Reukra’s Tyranitar. Oh and my real problem is just beating Reukra, all I’m having trouble with is not being able to KO Armored T-Tar because I run out of PP and Reukra has an absurd amount of Full Restores…how many does he actually have anyway?

I think Reukra has three but it could be four. My biggest suggestion for Reukra is finding a fighting type that can either one shot his T-Tar or survive a hit and get him to red so he spams full restores while you just keep hitting it.

I have Mega Delta Scizor, but am thinking of just running Scrappy with no mega

also, I’m now looking for my own Delta Volcrona, armored or unarmored

I only mega my D-Charizard, I just gave my D-Scizor nevermeltice so that his Icicle Crash and Ice Punch hit like a freight train, especially if he can get a couple of bulk ups off… As for Volcarona…no idea where to find it but not a bad idea, that thing ruined my first playthrough…stupid Zachary…

My failures have never stopped me from starting over or creating new projects or experimenting new ideas. I have lost thousands of dollars in the process. But I have not stopped experimenting. I never will. I persist. Because it matters. https://vlc.vin https://airlinesreservations.info