Emptying Old Save

Notice: I have been banned in-gmae and cannot trade until the ban has been revoked, I can still hunt for things I can give if I ever am unbanned.
Trading Name: ezla
This is a revive of my old strand.
Discord: Ezlaturbo #9741

Offer: Anything except D. Ditto, Shadow Mew2, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, RKS, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, D. Metang, D. Typhlosion, Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Mew, Victini, Shaymin, Missingno, Jirachi, and Giratina, already reserved those or gave them away. Items given or reserved: D. Metagrossite (Ruin), Crystal Shard, D. Volcarona Armor, Mewtwonite X.

Request: IV Stones appreciated, but you don’t have to. If you do pay me you can leave it as a Secret base gift for prolink

Further info: I made a save a few years ago, am at about 90% complete made another 2 saves and then a 4th save and decided to retire this save, but it feels like a waste to let that all just be deleted so I’m giving as much of it away as I can. Note: most of these possibly all are not EV or IV trained and may have hindering natures, as I was a casual player and now that I do care about EVs and IVs and Natures, this save horrifies me so much that it is one of the reasons I decided to delete it.

Synchronizers: Timid, Adamant(lol, its my red gardevoir), Modest, Careful, Gentle, Docile/Quirky/Serious, and way too many Naives.

do you happen to have d. blastoise + Mega stone at all?
or d ralts?

do you happen to own a delta beldum (spider)?? i really want one

I have a Delta Gallade with Mega Stone that I could breed, tho if u want a bredmon, ur better off somewhere else. I hvae a D. Squirle with megastone tho if you want that.

I have D. Metang I believe.

So can i get that D. Metang please?

May you please give me a delta from Holon? I don’t mind which one you give me, I just want a cool one with it"s respective mega stone if it has it. Thanks in advance!

Sure, I’m in PST, what your trading name and time zone?

Why don’t you look for a specific one, and then ask. I will give whatever I still have.

my trading name is PedrexAlvex02 and i’m in London Time Zone but i can trade right now if you can

Ok, sure. My trading has been a little buggy tho. i need to redownload the patch.

sometimes mine gets buggy too but we will get through it ahah

I’m redownloading the patch, give me a moment.

@pedrexalvex02 I’m ready to trade, user is ezla.

I’m already in the dexnav too

Alright, i’ve decided. I would like Delta Typhlosion with mega stone. Tell me when you are ready.

Sorry, one sec trading someone else.
Edit: Sorry, I g2g for today. Have to go work.

ok cool when you’re able to trade just tell me

Can I have Kyurem please?
He is my favorite of the dragons

Sure!