Emolga Taxi Skip, Possible Bug

So I’ve played the game up to the point where I’m in the Amphritite City Gym, and was flying around to attempt to snag the Delta Pikachu, when I realized I could land in Narra town without ever having been there. This could be a possible game skip, but as it’s my first time playing through I didn’t want to risk a fatal sequence break. If you guys want to fiddle around with this let me know how it goes!

bet if i can get to geae town before e4 lit

yeah either you already went to narra town or you had the ability because i just tried on to different saves 2 different locations

100% hadn’t been there yet, as I wasn’t even at Dreydann yet when I got the EmolgaTaxi. It also gave the text “Land in Torren Region?” instead of “Land in Narra Town,” if that’s of any significance.

I’ve found another bug. It’s not super practical, but I was zooming out and I started to see copies of Torren, so naturally, being a curious person, I kept zooming out and it caused the whole game to crash. I was running errands at the time and I hadn’t thought to save for a bit as I was doing relatively low pressure stuff so I lost a lot of tedious progress.

I also have problems with EmolgaTaxi : I can no longer land, i’m stuck in the airs :frowning:

I did the same thing as you, except i landed. Nothing was out of the ordinary. It is strange, though. The devs need to fix this. It is too easy to get to places now.