Elite Four Help

I’m stuck on the Elite Four, I beat Kayla but then die to Eduard, I can’t get passed him and that’s the furthest I’ve gotten. My team is a D. Haxorus LvL.91, D. Metagross (Spider) LvL. 90, Armoured Tyranitar LvL. 86, D. Chandelure LvL. 89, D. Scizor LvL. 90, D. Gallade LvL. 86.
D. Metagross, D. Scizor, D. Gallade, and Tyranitar can Mega Evolve. Any tips on helping me, because I am stuck hard.

First of dont use multiple megas, since you mega evolve all of them at once. use only one at a time and give the others some other item like life orb/choice items/etc.
Secondly dont keep your team at different levels. The E4 scales with your highest level pokemon, so keeping once pokemon at lv 91 and 3 of your other mons below 90 is not a good idea
Those were some general tips. For eduard use a belly drum delta snorlax, if you can. After one belly drum you can pretty much breeze through his team. I dont remeber his team but you seed bomb takes out hippo and rotom wash, earthquake for aegislash (be carfull of its weakness policy tho) and you could use your other mons for the rest of his team. Hope this helped!

Can you show us their moveset?

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.