Easy mode ain't that easy

I like that Insurgence offers more of a challenge than the main series lately, but even on easy it takes a lot of grinding to keep up with the other trainers and wild pokemon.

Edit: I think boosting the base experience a little would go a long way, or you could even do exp share like Gen 7 (everyone gets some but it’s still based on level).

1 Like

It’s really east to grind if you have the money needed. When you got to the metchi town and buy a secret base for 5000$, in there you can actually hire a level trainer that gives a lot of exp, i sure you can hire him for just 2000$ (i think, it’s really cheap).

1 Like

but then again, after a while, you hardly get any exp from them

1 Like

Pokémon Insurgence is a VERY hard game. Route trainers don’t adjust with difficulty, so outside of the boss battles you’re actually playing normal. I recommend grinding, but if your team has good type synergy (no repeated types, strong against lots and weak against none) and you are playing on easy, you don’t need to grind all that much. Cuz, well, grinding is boring. You can beat a certain lvl 105ish boss (no spoilers) with a lvl 95ish team if its built strongly.

1 Like

Nah you can get at least 10000 maybe eveb 20000 if yoi got lucky eeg exp points from them (if you set it at a really high lvl).

1 Like

but then the level max changes as you progress in the game, it is usually only about the level of the pokemon. You don’t usually get 10,000, and that’s with lvl 100 ones, let alone the others.

1 Like

Still level trainer is the fastest way to level up your mons, but if you having a trouble battling trainers try catching diffrent mons that put you in advantage while fighting them and you can just keep changing mons if you needed them.

1 Like

what so its an advantage to put away a delta larvesta after 3 battles with the audino trainer?

1 Like

after 3 battles it gets hardly any exp, but that doesn’t mean that you should just get rid of it. The amount of money needed to get it to lvl 80 is insane

1 Like

yeah have you tried to race it gives good money if you are determined

plz don’t respond to old posts. just don’t do that.

sorry