Ability: Motor Drive
    Ice Punch / Volt Switch / Thunder/ Seismic Toss

• D.Auroris @ Leftovers
    Ability: Phototroph
    Calm Mind / Scald / Giga Drain / Synthesis

• Typhlosion @ Typhlosionite
    Ability: Blaze
    Fire Blast / Eruption / Focus Blast / Toxic

And the post game has been infuriatingly tough as nails up until this point and now I feel like I’ve hit a wall. What am I doing wrong? Any tips to improve the general structure of this team would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a ton!

Edit: I’ve added a wall that covers typings in D.Auroris and changed around a few things. Things are looking better. My next question is there a decent electric type hazard setter that can run an ice type move as coverage? I can’t think of any off the top of my head

you could try swords dance/ calm mind on a few of your pokemon

Like who though? I’m not sure losing out on choice item to use a move like that is worth the turn hoping you don’t get 1HKO. Maybe on ludicolo though if I can think of a better item.

if you switch one of your pokemon out for mew, you could run baton pass on it

Blaziken might work, as well as hi jump kick + life orb is amazing, assuming that his isn’t a nuzlocke. Also, do you have any wall on your team so you can heal up? Ferrothorn and blissey are good

Thanks for the suggestions! I realized I was missing a real wall until now. Hopefully D.Auroris does the trick. Check the OP for my next question and to see where I’m working from now.

If you insist on using a Thunder Electivire, give it Rain Dance to ensure it never misses. It’s a pain in the ass if Thunder misses, especially if it happens at a crucial point in the battle.

The first thing I would do is change D. Pidgeot’s ability to intimidate. Early bird isnt doing that much for you.

Second, I think the best bet for a livewire setter that can think of is either D. Gardevoir/Gallade or D. Dragonite.

Lastly, it might be worth it to swap in a mon for sun setting. It gives D. Auroris an extra layer of recovery, so you can swap out synthesis for soak, and it boosts Typhlosion’s fire moves and allows it to use solar beam reliably.