E4 Help?

Yeah a few but I’m just going to work on the post game quests for now.

oh ok

I’m nearly up to the part where you get Zygarde.

zygard thats pretty good were are you in holon

Last thing I did in that was the volcano scene then I started Orion’s quest. I finished that and now I’m doing the Meloetta quest, these damn puzzles are annoying haha.

um next you need to head into the perfection base jade tower entrance for zygard quest

and beware melloetta has perish song here this will help you find the mysterious scrolls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Dp1vNyfAA

Yeah after visiting Orion at his gym, I finished that already. I have 5 already, just need the ones from Mist Island, Fiery Cavern and Holon Volcano but I might try getting Dialga and Palkia from Void Gauntlet while I’m there.

Didn’t realise they weren’t available until after E4 rematch lol

Finished Meloetta, MissingNo and the Damien Dream World quests.

Just wondering, do you know of any other good fanmade pokemon games? I’ve tried this and Reborn, didn’t really like reborn though.

um try mew you its short but it has pretty decent story

and try uranium there is a legendary in that game that you have to evolve from a regular bug pokemon but you need royal jelly

hey is this a shiny ditto https://forums.p-insurgence.com/uploads/default/original/2X/6/652d293699a4c20848429b575af470605d78090d.png

Nope.

oh I got my answer but thanks anyway

hey how far are you in the game

You can tell shinies by a star symbol in this game. Similar to the ones for deltas, megas and armour.

I’m as far as I mentioned before plus finishing the rest of holon.

still not past hollon wow also as a heads up you might want to go vis it the dream realm

any ways are you up for a battle

Yeah I finished dream world to free damien already or do I have to return again, I know I will for the parcel quest.

I’m watching tv on my laptop atm, can later though.

oh well then is there any legendaries you would like to know where they are exactly