Do you think i can beat the E4 with this team?

THESE POKEMON ARE ALL DELTA and no evs!!!
Timid Charizard@leftovers spirit call
Shadowball
confuse ray(needs replacement)
dragon pulse
flamethrower

Adamant Haxorus@ needs item waterviel
SD
Aqua Jet(Priority)
Aquatail
Iron head

MD Venusaur@D Venusarite hubris/psycho call
leech seed
calm mind
psychic
moonblast

Lonely Muk@ soft sand :frowning:
regurgitation
EQ
Recover
Magnitude
Minimize

Jolly Scyther @ expert belt(will buy CS) Ice cleats:(
close combat
icicle crash
honeclaws
night slash

Timid greninja @ need something steadfast
flamethrower
giga drain
grassknot
DT

Replace aqua tail on hax

Not gonna win with your current sets.

might replace charizard with delta pigeotto

ik thats why i asked for suggestions

delta pidgeot is a lot worse than zard, you need EVs/good sets

1 Like

Replace Leech Seed with Shadow Ball on Venu, Focus Sash and possibly Ice Shard over Night Slash on D. Scyther, get an Ability Capsule from Murk Forest for Hustle.

On D. Gren, Specs/LO with Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Giga Drain/Energy Ball, Overheat/Focus Blast/Dark Pulse, U-Turn.

Muk likes Leftovers, what type is it’s Regurgitation? Remove Magnitude for Drain Punch, and Minimize is OK, but don’t use Minimize if you opponent has EQ, I would get Knock Off/Poison Jab/Rock Slide/Rock Tomb. Stealth Rock is a support option.

Delta Zard is Specs, Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse/Frost Breath, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower/Frost Breath.

3 Likes

I didn’t read that message but all I can say is that it’s correct

normal :frowning:

you can use delta gardevoir and delta hydragon because they are very good. you can also teach the haxorus heavy slam, ice fang and crunch insted of aqua jet and iron head

haxorus is only ever good using Heavy slam with his hidden ability but mine doesn’t have it’s HA

honestly imo iron head+water veil is better than heavy metal+heavy slam, because of the iron head flinch chance, the immunity to burns, and the amount of heavy legendary mons that make heavy slam less useful

primal kyogre

thicc boi

grassknot D greninja vs primal kyogre WHO WILL WIN
greninja…

also fwiw i used av on my d muk with eq, fire punch, gunk shot, and drain punch or smth, but that set wasnt amazing

No. D. Gard is outclassed by D. Scyther as it has less good MUs. Iron Head is always better than Heavy Slam due to consistency and the fact he doesn’t have Heavy Metal. Ice Fang wants Strong Jaw so no. Same with Crunch, Aqua Jet is actually its best water move. Anyways, if you wanted coverage, EQ, Knock Off, Superpower or Rock Slide/Stone Edge are better.

oh, yeah, i forgot that i had a strong jaw haxsorus

but delta hydragon with hyper voice and choice specs or life orb is still amazing and if you are ok with adding a non delta to your team then you can add a mega khangaskhan since with the help of mega khangaskhan. I was able to defeat the later Boss battles with nyx, adum and and reukra easily using return, crunch, power up punch and drain punch

its a deltalocke