Do sonata track sponsor items stack?

If I do a bunch of races and then go to the lady to collect my reward, the money stacks but do the items also stack?

Example : great balls from Devon Corp

1 Like

nope

1 Like

You get multiple rewards for multiple races if that’s what you mean. They don’t stack as in, for example, you get one specific item 5 times for 5 races. The race just generates 5 different rewards for you based on the likelihood of you getting those rewards individually.

1 Like

I saw someone say that when you do multiple races and don’t collect the rewards, the money stacks but the items don’t, apparently they act as if you’ve only done 1 race even though you’ve done multiple

1 Like

Last time I raced a Devon Corp race I got a plethora of different pokeballs after doing multiple in a row. This was recently in 1.2.7. Could you link the post that you saw? Just wondering if it might be dated or the person just happened to get a bunch of the same reward or something.

1 Like

It should give you one Item for each race you’ve done since you’ve last collected. It works that way for me.

1 Like

It should be noted that it’s possible to receive multiple rewards for a SINGLE race, as I received many different balls after my very first race after switching to Devon as my sponsor. And I collected on every single race (from sponsors who give money but not items) before switching to Devon, so I don’t know if the game creates a “backlog” of unclaimed items when your current sponsor doesn’t give any, but that shouldn’t be the case as unclaimed rewards are supposed to disappear when you switch sponsors. So, it may be hard to determine if rewards can stack or not when the default after one single race might give you six items sometimes, and just one another time.