Deltalockes are Hard(Especially When Steven Exist)

Grabbed this thing

2 Likes

That thing is a beast, Multiscale, Extreme Speed, Draco Meteor, SD, and good stats in both Attack and SpA. It can be defensive, and it’s almost as good as Intimidate RK9, but still better at support/revenge killing. That STAB ESpeed and SD is amazing, just gotta keep it healthy with Wishport. It loves Clef, as it covers all it’s weaknesses, and can provide Wish support. Dragon Immunity, Fighting resist, and amazing SpD to help vs Fairies. Though, it doesn’t have Teleport this gen. What nature is it?

1 Like

Damn, didn’t know it was that good. Probably not gonna use it yet.

1 Like

^Edit.

1 Like

It is impish

Not great, considering it’s best set in ESpeed. PeterHolmes74 did an analysis here:

You could run Multiscale Toxic, Iron Defense, Calm Mind, and E-Speed, though that’s a bit redundant. I would give it Amnesia if it gets it, and possibly Bulk Up if it gets it. I forgot if it has recovery, like Morning Sun, but if it does, replace CM.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I really don’t know if I am gonna end up using it anytime soon. Unless a large amount of my team gets wiped out, I don’t think that I’ll have to add Glory to my ranks.

1 Like

I just had some dark thoughts

3 Likes

Don’t tell me your shiny hunting that, it’s a trade Mon, meaning it’s even more frustrating than static encounters

2 Likes

why is that?

1 Like

You have to go through the entire trade scene and the dialogue each time

2 Likes

can you see if you got the shiny on trade screen? Or do I have to wait till after the trade screen and go into the menu?

2 Likes

Pretty sure it comes on the trade screen since that’s how it works for online trading

2 Likes

Also, it’s not a great Mon in general.its got great defensive typing, but it’s stats aren’t meant for that, from what I can remember

2 Likes

I want to be sure so I don’t hunt for months not realizing that I had to go into a later screen to get it.

1 Like

Damn, you’re right

1 Like

the mega looks so sick too :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, that spread fits regular mega girafrig, not delta

2 Likes

True, tho that blue gas creeps me out

2 Likes

If you want a shiny poison steel type, hunt delta heatmor or luxray. They’re more useful and the shiny is cooler imo

2 Likes