Deltalocke Pt.6: Anastasia 10/10

I decided to self implement a Deltalocke in my insurgence file. Each delta has 3 lives since they are limited and I can’t catch more. I also allow myself to get Pokemon that are tradeable to get more Deltas. I am trying to upload daily for now so I don’t forget to do another one of these. So after last chapter I go to route 10 to continue my journey. Nothing bad happens and I make to Kepler City and I do some plot things. Now I am at the Abbysal Base. I fight some grunts that aren’t much problem. Then I fight Audrey, the fight was hard but nothing bad happened besides Weezing getting knocked out by Audrey’s Crawdaunt that means Weezing only has 1 life left just like Ludicolo. I get into Anastasia’s gym and I get ready to rumble. One of the trainers in the gym knocks down Scizor with a regular Rotom. Scizor has 2 lives left at this point. I go to the pokemon center to heal and I go into the gym to fight Anastasia. The gym gets intense and Anastasia’s Electrivire crits my Scizor and knocks him down. All of my Pokemon are weakened besides Ludicolo so she is my only hope at this point. I am barely able to defeat Mega Metagross with Ludicolo thankfully. I heal my Pokemon since they were so beat up. I go fight Taen now in this deadly fight. Taen’s Kyurem knocks down Delta Sunflora easily. I take care of Kyurem with Charizard and switch out to Scizor. Taen switches into Zekrom and Scizor’s fate was permanently sealed. Zekrom kill Scizor with 2 huge hits of devastation. R.I.P. So I am able to defeat Taen and I go put Scizor to rest once and for all. This is it for this chapter of the Deltalocke hoped you enjoyed.

Delta lives count:

Charizard: 3 Lives

Snorlax: 1st Dead (-1 from trainer’s Hitmonlee, -1 from trainer’s Huntail, Killed by Abbysal Cultists’s Skuntank)

Crustle: 2nd Dead (-1 from Abbysal Cultist, -1 from Abbysal Cultist, Killed by Taen’s Stunfisk)

Muk: 3rd Dead (-1 from trainer’s Unown, -1 from East’s Kingra, Killed by: Nora’s Levanny)

Scizor: 4th Dead (-1 from trainer’s Rotom, -1 from Anastasia’s Electrivire, Killed by Taen’s Zekrom)

Aipom: (Not on team)

Sunflora: 2 Lives (-1 from Taen’s Kyurem)

Ralts: (Not on team)

Ludicolo: 1 Life (-1 from East’s Skarmory, -1 from Harmony’s Gardevoir)

Roserade: 3 Lives

Weezing: 1 Life (-1 from Abbysal Cultist, -1 from Audrey’s Crawdaunt)

Haxorus: (Not on team)

Vespiqueen: (Not on team)