Deltalocke Pt.5: Harmony without the "e"

I decided to self implement a Deltalocke in my insurgence file. Each delta has 3 lives since they are limited and I can’t catch more. I also allow myself to get Pokemon that are tradeable to get more Deltas. Even though I have no idea if people read these I might as well still make them just for fun. So after mourning those two deaths I went into the library and rushed to get Delta Budew. The second main reason I picked Delta Charmander as my starter is because Mega Delta Charizard goes amazing with a Delta Roserade. I soft reseted to make sure I got Heliophobia since that is the one I like more. I also went and got the New Moon TM just in case my New Moon runs out while Roserade is out. I complete the quest in this area and I got to Route 8. There was nothing of importance to me here so I just go on to Miara Town. Here I go straight to the Trading Center to get Delta Koffing. I go to the Torren Game Corner to get a Dratini to trade for Koffing. I finally get Koffing and afterwards I go downward to the Trade Outpost to get Delta Axew. I put Delta Koffing in my team and I go on to the Stormy Seas to fight the Abbysal Cult. Sadly one of the Abbysal Cultists knock down my Weezing so he only has 2 lives left now. I have an easy time against Audrey so I go on to Route 9. In there is a hidden grotto where you can get Delta Combee. I get Delta Combee and go on to Sonata City. I go to the gym and fight Harmony. She ends up knocking down Ludicolo with her Gardevoir so now Ludicolo is in a dangerous spot. I go to Sonata Hills and Damian gets kidnapped by Malde. That is it for this time in this Deltalocke have a good day.

Delta lives count:

Charizard: 3 Lives Snorlax: Dead (-1 from trainer’s Hitmonlee, -1 from trainer’s Huntail, Killed by Abbysal Cultists’s Skuntank)

Crustle: Dead (-1 from Abbysal Cultist, -1 from Abbysal Cultist, Killed by Taen’s Stunfisk)

Muk: Dead (-1 from trainer’s Unown, -1 from East’s Kingra, Killed by: Nora’s Levanny)

Scizor: 3 Lives

Aipom: (Not on team)

Sunflora: 3 Lives

Ralts: (Not on team)

Ludicolo: 1 Life (-1 from East’s Skarmory, -1 from Harmony’s Gardevoir)

Roserade: 3 Lives

Weezing: 2 Lives (-1 from Abbysal Cultist)

Haxorus: (Not on team)

Vespiqueen: (Not on team)

1 Like