Deltalocke Pt. 3: Xavier 420

I decided to self implement a Deltalocke in my insurgence file. Each delta has 3 lives since they are limited and I can’t catch more. I also allow myself to get Pokemon that are tradeable to get more Deltas. Welcome to the third episode of the Deltalocke. First of all I went through route 4 and got Delta Ralts and Sunkern. I added Sunkern to me since I need a fire type. Sadly it will be useless since I don’t have a fire stone. I finally reached Vipik City and I got to the gym. The best part is I destroyed Xavier with Delta Charizard and I finally got my second badge :D. I went to the Vipik Dump and fought the Abbysal Cult. I was fighting Skuntank then it crit my Delta Snorlax and killed her. R.I.P I put her in the box to rest and I stayed with my five man army. One of the Abbysal Cultist knocked down Crustle so now she only has one life but on the bright side Grimer evolved. I finally saved Damian from the dump and went on to Samsara Cave and got Delta Pidgey. I put it in the box since it is a dragon type. I got to Koril Town finally and I helped the people at the lab defeat the Kabutops. I went in to the Rezzai Desert with a lot of confidence and beat Damian with ease and got to Roggan Town. I went to the game corner and played Voltorb Flip for a while. There is 3 deltas as prices there so I will have to keep playing voltorb flip. The Deltas are Misdreavus, Wooper, and Litwick. This is the end of this chapter of my Deltalocke thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

Delta lives count:

Charizard: 3 Lives

Snorlax: Dead (-1 from trainer’s Hitmonlee, trainer’s Huntail, Abbysal Cultists’s Skuntank)

Crustle: 1 Life (-1 from Abbysal Cultist, -1 from Abbysal Cultist)

Muk: 2 Lives (-1 from trainer’s Unown)

Scyther: 3 Lives

Aipom: (Not on team)

Sunflora: 3 Lives

Ralts: (Not on team)