Deltalocke Pt.2: Route 3 Sux

I decided to self implement a Deltalocke in my insurgence file. Each delta has 3 lives since they are limited and I can’t catch more. I also allow myself to get Pokemon that are tradeable to get more Deltas. So welcome to the second part of my Deltalocke. After defeating Orion I decided to get the Durant I got so I could get Delta Scyther. I went to the route to get honey and the Delta Scyther. If you are wondering why I need honey it is for a sidequest to get Delta Aipom. I decided to store Delta Aipom in my pc since it is a ghost type and I already have one. I was pretty happy with Delta Scyther on my team since it was going to be nice to have an ice type. If you are wondering why I picked Delta Scyther instead of Ralts is because I want to use a certain Electric Delta that comes up later. In route 3 I fought this hiker named “Ruin Maniac Robin” to sum it all up he knocked down my Delta Snorlax with a hitmonlee and knocked down my Delta Grimer with Unown. I was annoyed but optimistic since they still have 2 lives each. Then I fought Sailor Buckbeard. I knocked down all his Pokemon with Snorlax until Huntail came out. He knocked out my Delta Snorlax in 2 hits. So now Delta Snorlax only has 1 life :(. I am going to have to be careful with Delta Snorlax from now on. So I finally reached Metchi Town so I went to heal, then I beat Nora with ease. I was happy since I was able to go to the secret base guy and I got a secret base and grinded all my mons. The best part is that Dweeble evolved and so did Charmeleon :D. So this marks the end of this chapter in my Deltalocke. It was quite productive since I got 2 Deltas added to my collection. Btw I forgot to mention that my goal in this playthrough is to get every delta in the game. It might be hard but I can do it.

Delta lives count:

Charizard: 3 Lives

Snorlax: 1 Life (-1 from trainer’s Hitmonlee, trainer’s Huntail)

Crustle: 2 Lives (-1 from Abbysal Cultist)

Grimer: 2 Lives (-1 from trainer’s Unown)

Scyther: 3 Lives

Aipom: (Not on team)