Delta Sunflorite

Has anyone got the Delta Sunflorite form the pokepon in Sonata City? I try looking at the wiki page for the percatage of getting it, but it is some how it is currently unkown.

You can’t get it if you got the Etigirafarigite. Also I’m pretty sure @1ofthe4rocketbros would know the percent, but maybe he’ll show it after he fixes that bug.

I havent gotten the Girafarigite form it, does that mean i still have a chance of getting it or is it ungettable?

I believe you should be able to still obtain it.

You can’t get Delta Sunflora in any locations. You can get Delta Sunkurn though. Route 4 in the secret grotto. 25% chance of happening to find it. Delta and Normal Giraphrigite are VERY hard to get. less then a 1% in the Pokepon. Hope this Helped.

They’re talking about the delta sunflora mega stone though?

I finally got it, took about 10 to 15 tries: https://i.imgur.com/t79iLtq.png.
Now, I hope the Girafarigite is still gettable.

please tell me that i can still get the delta sunflora mega stone, because i already got the girafarig one but i want the delta sunflora one to fight the gym leader since it might be a fairy melter(intentional pun) and i already took many tries on the pokepon, also would help if there’s any item to boost the chances of getting a mega or way of skipping the steps to use it again, i already know that i can skip the time by changing it on my pc

first, yes, you can still get the mega stone from the pokepon.
second, the only way to boost your chances of getting one mega stone is to get the other, which you have already done.
third, do not change the time on your pc to skip time in between pokepon pulls. it can wreck time based events such as hidden grottos
fourth and finally, i’ve already asked you not to revive dead threads. please stop doing it